Paying too MUCH for Cable, landline & wireless?
Great time to negotiate with Verizon, Cox and Comcast !
Want to LOWER your cable and telecom costs and get more for your $$
Sign up for our Digital Health Checkup for
or call 703-679-7523 to talk to a LAD Communications representative today!
& TECHNOLOGY LLC "Keeping your digital life in sync" - Established 2010
During your site survey, LAD Communications will:
* Review your latest cable/landline/wireless bill/equipment
* Measure your wi-fi strength in key areas of your property
* Review the best streaming/antenna/landline/wireless options
* Provide a detailed report of your choices moving forward so you can take ACTION and start SAVING!
Follow instructions below to prepare for your visit.
Thanks Andy for your advice!
Verizon agreed to switch me from DSL to FIOS at a savings of $40 per month. And DirecTV gave me a new customer deal with a savings of $55 per month rather than lose my business. DirecTV, also gave me a free $100 Visa gift card and 3 months of free HBO & other premium stations. Bernie, Arlington, VA
Customer testimonial after saving over $150/month on her cable/landline bill w/ Comcast!
Thanks to you we’re finally prepared to cut the cord with Verizon for both FIOS and the land line. Here’s what I accomplished. First I purchased the recommended RCA HD over-the-air antenna. Then because my Vizio TV doesn’t have a coax port, I purchased an inexpensive digital tuner. I found that this combo brings in about 52 stations, most importantly NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS and local PBS stations. And because we wanted to record shows on the over-the-air stations, I purchased the Channel Master+ device. I found that this device actually has the digital tuner and works great. Next we call Fios and cut the cord.
To prepare for your survey, please do the following:
1. Write down what programs you watch?
2. Review your latest cable/wireless bill and see how much you are spending on service/equipment
3. Consider your wi-fi signal strength in your house as streaming options depend on it?
5. Which HD Antenna should I buy to watch local TV stations in my area ? Check out this great resource to explain the science of picking the right one.
6. What is your existing cable contract date ?
LAD Communications & Technology LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.